Mack's Mom - Joubert Syndrome & Ocular Motor Apraxia

Thursday, April 11, 2013

One of the many reasons why we love Mackenzie!

I could write a very long list of why we love Mackenzie and explain each reason in great detail. But for now I'll stick with just one of the many reasons why we love Mackenzie.

BJ and I absolutely love how Mackenzie is a tomboy and a very girly girl all in one!

I love how Mackenzie will go outside and play in the dirt and rocks then come inside and want me to paint her nails. She'll play at her tool bench and then run back to her room to feed her baby doll a bottle.

Earlier last week Mackenzie took it upon herself to wear her Thomas the Train (boy) pajamas and put on her cape and mask. While I was taking the pictures below Mackenzie was yelling "Super me to the rescue!!!"




And then 2 days later I catch Mackenzie in front of the bathroom mirror getting ready for the day. I had to shorten the video below because it was over 5 min long.:) The best part is at the end when she looks at me, smiles, and says "all ready!"



BJ and I are so thankful for this cute and unique little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment